Tuesday 1 April 2014

RECREATING YOUR CELEB STYLE


Chasity Garner just loves to recreate her own style from celebrity. This week, she features Kelis. In her own words; 'So when I saw Kelis' spread via the FashionBombDaily, I knew this was something that I wanted to recreate.  I've been a fan of hers since high school.  She has been a huge influence and trend setter in the music world.  Ahhh hem! Anyone remember the "Bossy" video haircut?  The one that made a certain other female pop star, in my opinion, famous.  I'm not saying, but I'm just saying.  I think that hair cut, has done wonders for a lot of these songstresses' careers.  Yes, that may have been a little messy, but I like to make sure I give credit where credit is due.   Anyways, Kelis I've always recognized your uniqueness and fabulosity...and yes you were the first girl to scream on the track. 

I love being a fashion blogger, but there are times like these where I just can't believe I get to wear such wonderful things.  There's something about a tulle skirt that is magical and fun.  I was taking these photos and ran into a school of 5 year old ballerinas and they couldn't take their eyes off of my skirt.  It was the cutest thing.  I know my niece,  Kylea, is going to love this look.  Sometimes, regardless of age, it's a good thing to feel like a princess for a day.' 

 
Skirt - c/o Fanfaronada, Tee - Custom-Plus, Shoes - Nordstrom Rack (similar), Lip - MAC Girl About Town
Photo Credit:  Lydia Hudgens
source: http://www.garnerstyle.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment